- Do you have a new Credit Card?
- Want your Next Membership Payment debited from that card ?
Here’s how you can add, edit, change or remove your credit or debit cards in Paypal:
Add Your New Card
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile at the top of the page.
- Click My money.
- Click Update beside Credit and Debit cards.
- Click Add Another Card button
- Fill In the form and Click the Add Card Button
Confirm Your New Card
After you’ve added your card number, you’ll need to confirm that you own the card. Here’s how:
- Click Confirm My Card next to you newly added Card
- Then click Continue
- Now Locate the charge and a code on your Credit/Debit card statement
- PayPal will charge 2 AUD to your card. (Once you have confirmed your card, this amount is refunded to your PayPal account immediately or to your card within 30 days.)
- The charge appears on your debit or credit card statement with a 4-digit code and the word PAYPAL. If you view your card statements online, you can check for the code in a few days. Otherwise, check for the code when you receive your next statement in the mail.NOTE:
– if the charge is not on your statement you will have to wait until it does and
– then log back in using Steps 1 – 4, 7
- Confirm your card by entering the 4 digit code
- Click Enter PayPal Code.
- Enter the 4-digit PayPal code.
- Click Confirm Card.