Resetting Your Password
At Kyrona.com There is more than one way to re-set or change your password.
This video explains how to re-set your Password
If You Know Your Username and Password
- Go to the Login page ( http://www.kyrona.com/login/) and login using your Username and Password.
- Once logged-in Click the menu item in the right sidebar
- Enter your desired Password in the Password field and then confirm by entering the password again
- Make a note of the password you entered or add it to your Secure Password storage software ( Kyrona uses and recommends LastPass)
- Press the button your done. Congratulations you have succesfully changed your Password
If You Have Lost Your Password or it is NOT Working
If you know your username for Kyrona.com then you can use the “Lost Your Password” feature found on the login page , so here are the steps:
- Go to the Login page ( http://www.kyrona.com/login/)
- Click on link below the login fields
- You will be taken to a page to put in some details. Enter your username or email address on file for that account.
- Wait happily and follow the instructions and your new password will be emailed to you.
- Once you get your new password, login go to your profile page and change it to something you can remember
If You DON’T Know Your Username or Password
If you have lost or forgotten your username & password please submit a support ticket HERE or copy and paste the following link into your browser and we will institute your Login details reset