I encourage all parents of new frequency children to familiarise themselves with this very important topic.
Remove the veil from the face and eyes and familiarise yourself with the facts, then make a choice that is right for you!
It’s been a while since I read up on dairy but I did some reading to remind myself and was surprised that I still react the same way to these facts as I did when I first read them years ago. These facts are based on the current store bought homogenised and pasteurised dairy. I haven’t read up on raw dairy straight from cows so I won’t comment on it here. However I feel the facts on dairy consumption overall, when you unplug yourself from the Dairy Industry propaganda and start actually looking at the scientific research speak for themselves. Additionally I can add that my entire family are lactose intolerant, some more significantly than others and it is a fact is that when we replaced Modern Dairy in our diets we all started feeling a lot healthier and our immunity improved dramatically – especially our suscepability to chest infections! Further the new children really are best served by keeping them away from this low frequency, processed and unnatural food in their diet, I have seen it over and over again!
You know when we removed diary from our family diets – we were inundated by well meaning friends and family very concerned that we and our children would not get enough calcuim and that our bones and teeth would suffer. I can assure you that science has proven this to be incorrect thinking. Additionally my research into nutrition and maintaining a raw food vegan diet has taught me without any doubt that we can get more calcium from natures foods (that humans are meant to eat), better still calcium that is able to be processed and integrated into our bodies effectively than we could ever get from dairy foods. And now we get our calcium without the sever consequences to our overall health and wellbeing. Our strong immune systems and overall health are a testimony to this lifestyle choice.
As parents, especially as mothers, it is hard to not get brainwashed by all the advertising in the media that has mums feeding their children milk based products, to keep them healthy and strong. They spend millions to program us and have done so for generations. The truth is the industry and its powerful lobby groups have so much at stake – certainly if the facts were revealed they would cease to exist! As a parent of a new frequency child I encourage you to do your research, get conscious on this ever so important topic, and then make a choice for your family!
As a quick example of wonderful alternatives, did you know that vegetables are very rich in calcium; alfalfa, brocolli, carots, kale to name but a few. And then come the superfoods – such as the humble and fabulous Chia Seed which has 5 times more calcium than milk! Gets you thinking doesn’t it!
So here is my 5 good reasons to not drink modern dairy….
(and trust me I could go on and on)
1. We all know that cows milk is for baby cows. There’s no one on Earth who could seriously deny this. But did you know that if you feed a calf pasteurised, homogenised milk, that it will most likely die within 6 months? At the risk of stating the obvious, we’re not cows! What on this green earth would this stuff do to our us? When we are not cows!?
2. When milk is homogenised the cells are squished to billy-o, broken open and damaged to the point that the cream will not separate itself from the milk anymore. This also breaks the fat cells of the walls down so that they do pass more easily into the bloodstream. According to Daniel Reid in The Tao Of Health, Sex & Longevity, a human being will absorb more fat from drinking homogenised milk than would if they drank straight cream! Something to think about yes?
3. Pasteurisation and homogenisation, both change the nature of calcium in cows milk rendering it almost useless to the human body. According to John Robbins in Diet For A New America, the countries in the world that drink the highest amounts of milk (as it’s sold today) also boast the highest rates of osteoporosis.
4. Have you heard of the study on Pottenger’s Cats? Two groups of cats were both fed diets of milk. One set was fed raw, unpasteurised dairy while the other group was fed homogenised, pasteurised, tampered with dairy. The first group remained strong and in good health with ongoing generations showing vitality and good health. The second group developed major calcium deficiencies and after three generations were mostly sterile. We humans have now been drinking this denatured milk for approximately three generations and infertility rates are soaring here in our Western nations.
5. According to the NotMilk site drinking milk as we know it today can lead to anemia aka iron deficiency. They quote a number of articles on the matter and it’s definitely something to think about with the levels of anaemia in society today.
These are just a few reasons why we have no milk in our house! There’s much more information but some of it gets really unpleasant and you can do your own research if need be. But I can hear you asking already “How can you replace milk in your home?”
How to replace milk in your home – some easy alternatives.
Well to be honest it is a simple as making a committed choice!
Today in every supermarket there are several soy, rice, oat and now nut milks to choose from. Unfortunately these are sold usually as UHT products and are packaged in a mixture of paper, foil and plastic which is near on impossible for our Mother Earth to break down. Also with big companies becoming cleverer at deceiving us, do we really trust the labels when they say Non GMO? Not to mention the high heats these products are processed at. So I suggest that these be kept as an easy option for very busy parents OR that they be used sparingly along with other options OR they be used purely for emergencies.
Another choice for you is to make nut or seed milks at home & trust me they are so easy to make only taking a few minutes and lasting a few days. We do use organic/gmo free soy milk in our home, but whenever I can I make almond milk every day from nuts we’ve activated. I have also been known to make macadamia milk and cashew milk (but these are a bit more expensive). It is great to throw in pepitas, sunflower seeds or other nuts from time to time just for different nutrients.
And of course changing your diet to include a variety of at least 70% green raw foods is a fantastic way to ensure you get all the calcium, protein and other nutrients your body needs to stay healthy and balanced.
Thsi being said we all love to have milk on our cereal and as a beverage – so let me help to get you started on the wonderful alternative of nut milk.
SOME GREAT RECIPE IDEAS
Here is the most basic way to make nut milk:
- 1 cup of insecticide free or organic almonds (soaked for a minimum of 4 hours – preferrably overnight to activate them)
- 4 cups of filtered or spring water
- Sweetener (organic honey/agave/maple syrup/ coconut sugar )
- Rinse your activated nuts thoroughly.
- Add your nuts and water to the blender.
- Add your sweetener of choice. I use 1/4 cup of organic maple syrup, you can use agave, stevia or raw coconut sugar (all low GI and nutricious)
- Blend your nuts and water together until broken down well but not entirely smooth.
- Strain this mixture through a nut milk bag and voila! Nut milk. (You can easily find nut milk bags to order online, they usually cost about $10)
- This is a very basic recipe that is very easy to make. There are other recipes that can be found online that get a little more complex adding all manner of things but I like to at least start simply.
Our favorite breakfast (totally high in calcium and so many other amazing nutrients)
- 2/3 cup chia seeds
- 5 cups of nut/seed milk (or if you are busy 2 cups soy milk/3 cups filtered water)
- optional handfull of goji berries /cranberries /blueberries
- Place the chia seeds, optional berries and water/milk into a mixing bowl.
- Stir a few times over the first 5 minutes.
- Cover and leave to sit in your fridge overnight.
- In the morning it is ready to eat, simply stir it to get a smooth consistency and serve. Drizzle some honey over it to add sweetness if you desire.
A few great nut milk smoothie ideas!
1. Delicious Nut Milk Smoothies
- 1 cup of nut milk
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla powder or 1/2 – 1/3 of a pod
Blend until well combined and enjoy!
2. The Green Nut Millk Smoothie
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1/3 of a cos (romaine) lettuce
- 1/2 a punnet of alfalfa sprouts
- 3 bananas
- Pinch of cinnamon
Blend until well combined
So I hope this has got you thinking and making informed choices for your families health and wellbeing!
Keeping it REAL Always
Kyrona Unity Hope
Creator and Principal of the New Frequency Child BLOG and Program