This is unbelievably delicious raw food banana recipe!
A super food desert, with no sugar, no dairy, no eggs, no wheat and no cooking involved. My children (actually my entire family) love love love it! So of course it is now another one of my great healthy recipes for children. It only takes 10 minutes to prepare and a couple of hours in the freezer. It offers your child a high frequency food that will support their health, well-being and growth!
Cooking kids food that is healthy and nutricious can be simple, fun and quick when you prepare raw food. Eating raw is delicious and super healthy, in addition, as I have discussed when infused with your heart energy, the energy in food is even higher and the food you prepare will nourish your New Frequency Child/ren and your family even more!
10 minutes to prepare, a few hours to freeze solid.
- 5 organic bananas
- 6-8 organic dates
- 1+ tablespoon raw organic agave nectar (more if you like sweeter – but one really is enough)
- 1+ tablespoon raw organic cacao powder (double if using carob)
- 1/2 organic vanilla bean, ground (or 1 teaspoon organic vanilla paste)
- Dried organic coconut, sesame seeds or crushed nuts of your choice
- 6 paddle pop sticks (popsicle sticks)
1. In a food processor mix 2 bananas, cacao, agave nectar, dates and vanilla. Add filtered
water if you want a thinner chocolate sauce
2. Cut the remaining 3 bananas either into halves or thirds depending on their size
3. Skewer each one with a paddle pop stick
4. Roll each banana in chocolate sauce and then in sprinkle with coconut, sesame seeds or
5. Place banana sticks in freezer and eat as you please (it takes at least 4 hours for most freezers to solidify the chocolate – but they are lovely soft too!)
Learn more about RAW FOOD and why your child/ren will benefit from it so much here!
Keeping it REAL Always,
Kyrona Unity Hope