Dr Emoto’s Research has a lot to offer parents!
Dr Emoto’s research into the consciousness of water, through the study of water crystals, is truly remarkable and has significant implications for parenting New Frequency Children.
There is nothing much more important than water to our body. On average a babies body is composed of 78% water, by one year old this average is 65%, decreasing to around 60% in the average adult. Our brain is composed of 70% water, our lungs are nearly 90% water. About 83% of our blood is water, which helps digest our food, transport waste, and control body temperature.
Did you realise that YOU choose the quality of water in your body and the bodies of your children. You decide if the water in your bodies is healthy, vibrant and high frequency, leading to overall health and wellness, OR if it is unhealthy, polluted, distorted and of low frequency, leading to ill-health on all levels of being!
Before I go any further I encourage you to review the pictures of water crystals featured in this article, such pictures form the basis of Dr Emoto’s research – as you can clearly see by looking at these pictures our thoughts, communication both written and verbal, our environments (art, pictures, music), technology even prayer all have remarkable effects on each molecule of water in our body. With this awareness we are truly empowered to choose the quality of water that is in our body and the bodies of our children – as a result we can truly make happy and healthy lives for ourselves.
A brief summary of Dr Emoto’s remarkable findings.
Dr Emoto believes that ‘Water is a messenger of God’ and that the message that God wants to tell us is that ‘Everything comes from a vibration’. Through his research he has clearly demonstrated that the quality of crystals formed when water molecules are frozen, changes depending on different stimulus applied to the water beforehand.
Inspiring examples of this, coming from Dr Emoto’s research include:
- Water exposed to loving words and phrases such as ‘truth’, ‘love’, ‘you can do it’ or ‘I love you’ resulted in beautiful, vibrant, complex, snowflake like patterns. While those exposed to negative words and phrases such as ‘evil’, ‘bad boy’, ‘I hate you’ all formed unpleasant, incomplete or undistinguishable patterns.
o Regardless of the language used– the results were the same.
o Whether the words were spoken, thought or written – the results were the same.
- Water exposed to beautiful, uplifting, loving music, created beautiful crystals.
- Water exposed to distorted or angry music such as heavy metal, created unpleasant and incomplete crystals.
- Water exposed to beautiful pictures, pictures of nature and positive symbols created beautiful crystals.
- Water exposed to discordant, angry, violent or unpleasant pictures, negative symbols, created unpleasant and incomplete crystals.
- Water exposed to prayer – responded rapidly. If water was polluted it would change from unpleasant and incomplete crystals to beautiful crystals quickly. This occurred whether the prayer was directly applied or applied at a distance.
- Water programmed with the words ‘love and gratitude’ created the most beautiful crystals of all. When this water was exposed to microwave ovens it produced a water crystal that looked like an ugly ring, remarkably similar to the structure found for the word ‘satan’.
o When this same water was placed next to computers and televisions it produced an insignificant-looking, blurry-edged ring.
o When this same water was placed near a mobile phone it wouldn’t produce a crystal at all.
Dr Emoto has looked at how long it takes to energize water?
The results have shown that it depends if the water is exposed to music, words or prayer, with each of these requiring a different length of time. For example, when music is played for water, the water can be energised in about a half hour. If words or language are used, then it takes 24 hours to energise the water. Praying produces a beautiful pattern that is almost immediate.
Dr Emoto’s Research implications in relation to food.
Well of course food is composed of water. Dr Emoto has talked of a family who followed his work doing an experiment where they cooked some rice and divided it into two glass jars. Every day, both the parents and the children spoke to the rice and said, “Thank you,” to one of the jars, and said “You fool!” to the other. At the end of the month they opened the jars. The one that they had said ‘thank you’ to had a slightly fermented smell, but the jar that had been shouted at had turned completely black and rotted!!
Then there is thought provoking experiment undertaken by a young girl in America who watered two identical plants over a period of 9 days, watering one plant with boiled water and the other with microwaved water. Although not performed under scientific experimental conditions I have included this information and its pictures because instinctively it feels correct and they certainly highlight the potential impacts of giving microwaved water/food to young growing children. The pictures say it all.
Making better parenting choices as a result of Dr Emoto’s research.
As a parent who has been inspired by the research of Dr Emoto I have been able to apply much of his findings to my everyday parenting activities for many years. Certainly doing so is particularly effective for New Frequency Children as it is a powerfully effective way to support them to maintain their high frequency and sustain holistic wellness and be both happy and comfortable in their new world.
There are no limits to how far you can apply this wisdom, here are a few examples of things I do, that you to can consider implementing also:
- Educate all your children in relation to this topic. The most effective way I have found is to buy on of Dr Emoto’s books and show them the pictures, discussing them. Then you can make the information practical in your everyday life by asking “what’s that doing to your water?” or “do you think that is good for your water?” or commenting “that is fabulous for your water sweet heart”.
- Never microwave babies’ bottles or baby food!
- Always bless the food you serve and the water you drink. One quick prayer of gratitude, in addition to thoughts and feelings of love will help turn the water in your food and drink to beautiful crystals for consumption.
- Write loving words and symbols on drink bottles and food containers.
- Ensure that noise pollution is kept at a minimum. No loud TV’s or angry, discordant music in our house!
- Play beautiful, uplifting, relaxing and healing music – relaxation CD’s, classical music, love ballads, children’s playful music.
- Become very conscious of the words to songs you play and especially of the words to nursery rhymes (change them if they are not positive and loving – I have!).
- Make sure that your children are not exposed to violent, angry or low frequency TV programs, video games or DVD’s. Instead expose them to uplifting, loving or natural documentaries – the damaging effects of EMF are negated by positive high frequency content.
- If you are having an argument, really try not to do it in front of the children and clear the energy afterwards.
- Always have crystals such as clear quartz, fluorite and citrine around electrical equipment, TV’s and computers, to absorb and transmute negative frequencies.
- Have beautiful uplifting art and pictures around the house.
- I have created the beautiful Childs Bedroom Clearing and Protection Template to powerfully work with this principal.
- I regularly spray programmed water essences throughout the house and over our bodies to support us. The new frequency children LOVE them!
- Bless your children’s bathwater before they bathe, if you child is not sensitive you may like to put some beautiful essential oils in there, or some energy healing essences.
- Try to always send words and thoughts of love, gratitude and encouragement to yourself, your children and the people you love.
- Send love and healing wherever it is needed in the world – it will bring positive change.
Bottom line, we are the co-creators of our reality – the more we consciously choose to; consume high energy food/drink, to communicate with love and respect, to have fun, laugh, love, experience gratitude, create high frequency environments in which to work and live – the stronger, happier, healthier, more balanced and successful individuals and families we will create.
BE-LOVED AND BE FREE
4th December 2009