9 KEY TIPS that will have a dramatic positive impact on your child’s well being, school experience and school performance!
This is a very important topic I am often asked about. For example this week I received this question from Janet C…
I hope you may be able to help me with a question about my grand-daughter Katie. She is 10 years old and not doing very well at school. She copes ok, but is very often ‘off with the fairies’ as I put it. I am convinced she is a Crystal, but she finds concentrating very difficult thing to do. She has to live in this world unfortunately, but she has the most beautiful, empathetic, loving energy I have ever seen in a child. (I was a teacher previously). Her mother is at her wits end as to how to help her at school. We have tried everything with her. She just doesn’t seem to care. Any advice you could give me to help her would be gratefully received.
With Love and light, Janet C”
My response to this question has much to offer all parents in this dilemma! In this PART 1 – I will offer 9 KEY TIPS that will have a dramatic positive impact on your childs wellbeing, school experience and school performance!
Here is my response to this concerned grandparent….
Thanks for connecting with me. It definitely does sound like you are blessed with a new child and yes she sounds very crystal.
The challenge you describe is not uncommon – for the new children find the structures, harsh energetic environments, curriculum focus and tempo of the ‘old schooling system’ tedious, uninspiring, backwards and pointless. They often simply do not thrive in this environment AND WHY SHOULD THEY?
What is the real issue here?
I believe the question we should all be asking is “how can we make our child’s school environment and school experience more synergistic with their needs, in order to support their learning and also to ensure they do not shut off their beautiful gifts?” rather than “how can we make our child fit into their school environment and system?”.
All the new children need high frequency environments to thrive (see my FREE Healthy Home: Child safe Guidefor ideas on how to achieve this). The new children love peaceful and creative environments, balanced environments, environments close to nature and to be surrounded by gentle loving people.
These children are very often completely disinterested in the wrote/learn mental plane topics of science/maths and other male/left brain activities. Yet are quite talented and passionate about reading and writing, art, music and theatre, creativity, activities in nature, learning about nature, physical activities, interaction with people and interactive learning. It is by utilising these passions that they learn the best.
So I make the following recommendations for supporting the new children in the school system are:
I urge you to get active, to team up with your class teacher and your school and see if you can improve upon your child’s learning environment and experience as follows: –
- Avoid fluorescent and bright lights – these really impact your child’s ability to focus and be energetically balanced. Attempt to have as much natural light as possible, or use light globes that replicate natural light.
- Ensure classrooms are painted in nurturing, relaxing colours.
- Keep the noise in classrooms down. Play peaceful harmonious background music if at all possible.
- Bring natural things into the classroom – a fish tank, pets, plants. Have windows to the natural environment outside.
- Make the space clear and uncluttered – this will support the energy and assist focus. Avoid walls filled to the brim information/art etc. Avoid overflowing book shelves. Keep desks and benches clear and tidy, allowing energy to flow freely and a feeling of space. Feng Shui principals are fantastic to employ. The children will be able to focus so much better, they will maintain their energy and thrive. (One great idea that supports this is to have a centralised display wall for children’s/classrooms art projects in the school, to allow clear classroom walls).
- Look at different seating arrangements that are more harmonious, interactive and interesting than straight lines front to back where the children look at the child’s back. For example try groups of tables/chairs to create little communities of like minded souls, or a circle of tables with the teacher in the middle to again create a community feel, removing barriers and politics, allowing face to face interaction.
- Attempt to make all learning interactive and fun. Utilising nature, other children, stories and hands-on activities to teach the more left brain topics of math/science.
- Work on ways to allow children to move at their own pace and perhaps study the subjects they are most passionate about more often and using these subjects to teach the others.
- THIS is a BIG TIP: look at the children’s food/drink consumption. I guarantee that if children are receiving living foods with high nutritional value (rather than processed toxic foods) and clean high frequency water, they will be able to focus more, they will have more energy, they will behave more peacefully and interact more effectively with other children. (My 12 year old son who is a Crystal, although on a good diet, went from a C student with constant issues relating to lack of concentration and class disruption – to an A student gaining awards for focus and great leadership skills, in the space of 3 months, simply by our changing him to a raw living organic food lifestyle and removing ALL the processed/sugar based foods from his diet!!)
In PART 2 of How to Best Support Your Child’s School Experience called “Optimum Schooling Solutions for Your Child” ; I will describe what I believe is are the Optimum Schooling Solutions for the New Frequency Children.
In Part 3 of How to Best Support Your Child’s School Experience called “Are your attitudes and beleifs in relation to education supporting your child?”; I will challenge you to really look at your thinking and social conditioning in relation to education and performance, a challenge that when undertaken will greatly support you to support your child’s schooling journey!
My Heart to Yours, My Soul to Yours
Keeping it REAL always!!
Kyrona Unity Hope
Creator and Principal of the New Frequency Child Program
Author of the Healthy Home: Child Safe Series
Creator of the Child’s Bedroom Clearing and Protection Gridding Template
Author and Creator of the Sacred Pregnancy and Birth Audio Series