Delicious, super food, liquid breakfast – kids love!
Every member of my family has this shake as part of their breakfast! It is a superb, superfood, protein rich, powerful way to start the day on a high note! Following this wonderful raw recipe you will discover the shake is sweet, all natural and a true gem for disguising the taste of spirulina. My baby loves loves loves it! So it is now another one of my great healthy recipes for children.
- I cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons of pea protein isolate
- 1 tablespoon of spirulena
- 1 tablespoon of greens super food powder (or you can actually blend in Kale/Brocolli /Spinach or whatever takes your fance)
- 1/2 cup organic frozen berries
- Note: these measurements are estimates, adjust to your own personal tastes.
Learn more about RAW FOOD and why your child/ren will benefit from it so much “Why your New Frequency Child will thrive on RAW food!” .
Keeping it REAL Always!
Kyrona Unity Hope