A totally healthy super food decadent chocolate cake!
Your kids will love it and you can offer it to them guilt free! It can only do them GOOD it is so nutritious. Makes a wonderful lunchbox recipe too! Believe it or not NO DAIRY, NO FLOUR, NO SUGAR AND NO COOKING!
This remarkable kids healthy recipe or lunchbox recipe, can be offered as a dessert for the whole family or as a snack/ lunchbox treat. You can offer it in the knowledge that it is totally good for your child, with high frequency energy in the food, honoring their temple (body) in every way, especially if it is infused with your heart energy.
Everyone in my family is so excited when I whip this one together for them. It is amazing just how many greens they will eat in order to receive their chocolate cake desert!
BEST OF ALL it only takes me 10 minutes to whiz this amazing chocolate cake recipe together – no cooking involved!!!
Learn more about RAW FOOD and why your child/ren will benefit from it so much here!
3 cups organic walnuts (soaked in water for min of 2 hours preferably 4 hours, to activate, be sure to rinse them thoroughly after soaking)
1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt (or himalayan salt)
20 pitted organic medjool dates
2/3 cup unsweetened organic cacoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 teaspons filtered water
1 1/2 cups fresh organic berries for garnish
- Pre-soak walnuts as described.
- Place walnuts and salt into a food processor fitted with an S blade and process until finely ground.
- Add the dates, cocoa powder and vanilla na d process until the mixture begins to stick together.
- Add the water and process again briefly.
- Transfer the mixture into a serving dish (9 inch round cake dish is best).
- Chill for 2 hours (if you can wait that long – you can even eat it immediately).
- Decorate it with your fresh berries (I use frozen berries and process them to make an easy icing).
Keeping it REAL Always
Kyrona Unity Hope