Kyrona Pty Ltd trading as Kyrona.com
Terms & Conditions of www.kyrona.com website and sales of Kyrona’s Products/Services/Online Workshops/ Memberships etc.
SHOP: Purchase, Replacement, Refund, Delivery Policy
- It is the responsibility of all customers purchasing through our store to make themselves familiar with our Terms & Conditions. Purchasing through our store &/or ticking the associated box – is acknowledgement and agreement with our Terms & Conditions.
- All prices are expressed in AUD. Acceptable payment methods will be displayed at the time payment is made.
- All customers who register/purchase products or services/book for an event through our website will be added to our customer relationship database and receive emails from Kyrona from time to time. We honour your privacy and your email address and personal details will never be shared or sold with a third party. You can unsubscribe at anytime via a link found at the bottom of any email.
- Kyrona.com reserves the right to cancel any orders of products/services/sponsorship prior to the product/service/sponsorship being supplied. In case of cancellation, a full refund will be provided of the purchase price, including any additional GST or postage charges.
- All products within the store OR from order forms are listed exclusive of GST, the GST component is added at checkout for Australian Customers Only.
- Kyrona.com takes all the necessary steps to ensure that your parcel is addressed correctly according to the Billing details you provide on your order. It is the customers responsibility to ensure the correct billing details are provided.
- Kyrona.com highly advises that whilst every care is taken, should your package(s) be lost in the mail or stock arrives damaged due to ill treatment by Australian or International postage services then Kyrona.com accepts no responsibility.
- Should stock arrive which is faulty in nature, then these will be replaced immediately at a cost to Kyrona.com if notification is given within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Once your parcel(s) are shipped by Kyrona.com, it is the responsibility of the customer to collect their parcel(s) from the billed address. Kyrona.com accepts no responsibility for parcel(s) stolen from billed addresses. Some international (including Australian) postal services do not deliver parcels directly to your door – rather a ‘collect at post office’ note is delivered. It is the responsibility of all customers to ensure that parcel(s) are collected from their post office within a reasonable period of time. Should the parcel not be collected and hence is returned to Kyrona.com, then Kyrona.com will bill the customer for any postage charged to Kyrona.com and the full postage fee to once again ship the parcel(s) to the customer. The parcel(s) will not be reshipped until payments are received in full.
- When purchasing a Self-Study Course / Module through our store, it is the responsibility of all customers to ensure that they have up to date technology/software, bandwidth and sufficient internet download capacity in order to be able to complete all aspects of the course. For example please ensure that your web browsers are up to date, you may need to remove web browser add-ons and that you are able to view pdfs (eg through Adobe) and have the latest versions of Adobe Flash Player. All videos for our self-study courses are streamed from Vimeo Pro. Here is a Vimeo help page that outlines your technology requirements in order to view videos: http://vimeo.com/help/faq/watching-videos/playback-issues. If you are on ‘dial up’, it maybe challenging for you to stream videos through Vimeo. If you prefer to print notes, then you will also require a printer. Here is a YouTube help page that outlines your technology requirements in order to view videos on YouTube: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/78358?hl=en
- When purchasing Self-Study Courses / Modules, please note that these are copyright courses and are not to be shared with others, unless express permission has been granted by Kyrona Unity Hope – founder anchor & facilitator of the Celestial Resonance Academy of Light via Kyrona.com
- Please choose wisely when purchasing any items through our on-line store. Refunds or credits are not available on any items/workshops/services purchased through our store.
- If a special consideration for a refund to a Service Offering is made, it is completely at the discretion of management. If a refund is approved it will be less a 20% fee to cover administration costs incurred as a result.
- Kyrona.com reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.
Kyrona.com Website – Copyright, Terms & Conditions
- It is the responsibility of all persons viewing/using our website to make themselves familiar with our Terms & Conditions. Viewing/using this website is acknowledgment and agreement with our Terms & Conditions.
- Kyrona.com takes the necessary precautions to ensure your sensitive information is safe and secure. When ordering and entering purchase information, that information is protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer – industry standard protection). All sensitive information is encrypted using 128-bbit encryption technology, the highest level technology available protecting information from interception and hacking.
- The content of this website is protected by copyright and trademark laws – copyright © Kyrona Unity Hope. All rights reserved.
- Unless indicated otherwise, no portion of this website (both content and images) may be shared, reproduced for research, personal or commercial use without the express prior permission from Kyrona Unity Hope; other than content for ‘fair use’ as brief quotations embodied in articles and reviews.
- If permission is granted in 4, or if you are reproducing from this website as ‘fair use’, then the reproduction may only be performed providing no changes are made to any of the information being reproduced, a copyright notice is attached and due acknowledgement is given linking back to www.Kyrona.com
- The information within this website is subject to change without notice. The website is continually being updated, so the information contained within may not be accurate, current or complete.
- The information on this website is general in nature and provided for educational or reference purposes only. The information contained within is in no way designed to replace medical practices or medical advice given to people. Kyrona.com does not offer medical, psychological or other professional services, and whenever persons find themselves in need of treatment by a qualified medical practitioner, they are encouraged to do so.
- This website contains links to other sites or third parties for education or reference purposes only. Kyrona.com does not grant endorsement or approval to the other sites/parties, their content or individuals. Kyrona.com is not responsible for any interaction between yourself and these third parties.
- This website from time to time may contain special offers, discounts, free products/services and other such promotional tools/materials. At no time does Kyrona.com guarantee their availability as offers maybe limited in quantity, time and duration of availability. In addition, where these have been provided by third parties, Kyrona.com does not grant endorsement or approval and is not responsible for any interaction between yourself and these third parties.
- Kyrona.com reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website (content or images) may be reproduced by any mechanical, photographic, or electronic process, or in the form of a phonographic recording; nor may it be stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, or otherwise be copied for public or private use – other than for ‘fair use’ as brief quotations embodied in articles and reviews without prior written permission of the author.
The procedures and techniques in this website are in no way designed to replace medical practices or medical advice given to people. The author makes no claim to cure any illness or disease, nor does the author diagnose and prescribe medical advice. The information is not intended to offer medical, psychological or other professional services, and whenever persons find themselves in need of treatment by a qualified medical practitioner, the author encourages them to do so. In the event that you use the information in this website for yourself or for another, the author assumes no responsibility for your actions.
Country of Origin
The contents and philosophy of this website is based on channelled material from ancient civilizations and indigenous peoples that have walked the Earth, as well as from the planetary / starry & Celestial Beings in our Solar System, our Milky Way Galaxy and beyond to Galactic Centre, throughout all dimensions, time and space. It is the aim of this website to remain true to these ancient, indigenous & galactic wisdom’s and express these most cherished gifts from the Divine in their complete and most accurate form.
As a result, we acknowledge that it is the visitors to our website individual responsibility to become conversant with their local laws, best practices, and duty of care that is expected within their ‘Country of Origin’.