Communicating with your Baby in the early months and beyond.
Communicating telepathically comes into its own as your baby gets older. As a New Frequency Child they are far more conscious than any baby you may have experienced before.
If you haven’t been communicating with them telepathically, it is not uncommon that they will be getting quite frustrated and bored at being stuck in a body they haven’t figured out how to move yet and at being stranded with no way of communicating verbally that seems to be working for them. Goodness even if you have been telepathically communicating it is likely they will be frustrated.
Imagine their relief when they realise that you are communicating with them with your heart/mind and that they can also communicate with you this way. I guess at our end this has been called mothers intuition – and that is exactly what it is, but it is not limited to mothers! Everyone can communicate with babies in this fashion and they should, get dads/brothers & sisters/grandparents, anyone you want to be involved on this level, show them how – they will quickly realise it is working.
You can use telepathic communication in so many ways at this stage, so effectively. For example;
- Sheannah lets me know if she is hungry and often what she wants to eat.
- She lets me know if she is feeling unsafe, or if she feels that she is about to fall now that she is starting to stand up and move about.
- If I want Sheannah to be careful of something I can send her the vision of being safe.
- When she is at her day care two days per week, I can send her hugs and kisses, feelings of safety, a picture of me coming to pick her up at home time.
- If I want a sleep, I can send her a picture of her and I sleeping.
- Now that she has her own room, I send her pictures of her angels and guides protecting her, when I put her into her cot.
- If she is away from me for any reason and feels insecure or sad (which hasn’t happened much at all) I feel her and can connect to her for a cuddle sending feelings and thoughts to soothe her. I can send visions of what we are going to do today – and she gets excited.
There are no limits to how you can use this wonderful form of communication with your growing child. Best of all having developed this form of communication at this young age, you will be able to communicate in this way forever – how wonderful.
Continued at Part 6 – How to telepathically communicate with your baby.
Be-Loved and Be Free
Kyrona, 17th November 2009